WebEnglish.se hopes to make every teacher’s life easier by presenting term plan templates to use together with your students and/or colleagues to plan an enjoyable school term. WebEnglish.se suggests your plan be filled with themes, books, films and whatever else the class might come up with.
If you are familiar with Google Forms, you can COPY this answer sheet (in Chrome), Google Form yr 3-6 OR Google Form yr 7-9, then click on FORM and Edit Form to make a new questionnaire for your students and have them answer.
To continue using paper and pen, just follow these steps:
1. Choose your class level and PRINT OUT the list of WebEnglish.se themes:
2. Let your students choose which themes they would like to study in English.
3. Plan when the themes will be studied and mark them on a Term Plan
4. Check the Calendar and choose which annual celebrations you wish to acknowledge in class
5. Plan time for studying English Speaking Countries
6. Plan time for reading real books
7. Plan time for formative and summative assessments
8. Leave leeway for sudden changes due to world news.
See an example:
Example Term Plans yr 5-8, 3 lessons/week
Suggestion: Show an empty plan to your students and fill in together or show an example plan and let them choose the themes, films, test dates, calendar topics, etc.