WebEnglish.se hopes to make every teacher’s life easier by presenting term plan examples and templates to use together with your students and/or colleagues to plan an enjoyable school year. WebEnglish.se suggests your plan be filled with themes, books, films and whatever else the class might come up with.
If you are familiar with Google Forms, you can share this questionnaire Google Form yr 3-6 OR Google Form yr 7-9 with your students. You need to make a copy, and then you can remove and add themes as you wish.
To continue using paper and pen, just follow these seven steps:
2. Let your students choose which themes they would like to study in English.
3. Plan when the themes will be studied and mark them on a Term Plan
A Term Plan Example 5-8, 3 lessons per week
4. Check the Calendar and Seasonal Themes to choose which annual celebrations you wish to acknowledge in class
5. Plan time for reading real books
6. Plan time for formative and summative assessments
7. Leave leeway for sudden changes due to world news.
Suggestion: Show an empty plan to your students and fill in together or show an example plan and let them choose the themes, films, test dates, calendar topics etc.